A Triage Agent’s main responsibilities are to take inbound requests for I.T. service for business computer users, create service tickets for each request, prioritize the requests according to established guidelines, communicate timelines and expectations to end users, and keep workflow moving according to strict timelines. The best candidate is extraordinarily friendly, has 3 years’ experience with dispatching service calls and/or providing customer service in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment, understands and uses most common office software (Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.), possesses high quality business writing skills, has a friendly and accommodating telephone personality, and can demonstrate impeccable organizational skills.
A successful Triage Agent is:
– Unbelievably Friendly
– An Excellent Communicator
– An Innovative Problem Solver
– Successful in dealing with ambiguity
– Detail-oriented and organized
– Committed to professionalism
– Client-service oriented
– Professionally experienced (3+ Years in I.T. or other fast-paced, high-intensity work)
PAY RATE: $45,000 TO $50,000 per year + benefits and generous time off
– Provides front line assistance and communication to users needing hardware or software support.
– Fields a high volume of phone calls and ticket inquiries.
– Sets and keeps timelines and communicates regularly to a high volume of end users.
– Supports unfamiliar situations and scenarios by taking initiative, learning quickly, and providing solutions and service with a loving attitude.
Interested in this Position?