A Hard Core Sales Rep’s job is no joke – just like the name suggests. Your main responsibilities are to connect with Managed Service Providers all over the U.S., engage them in conversation, decide together whether HelpDesk.tech is a good fit to help that MSP grow their business, and make it happen for them!
For this, you are paid handsomely, but you are not paid at all until you make it happen for your new partner. Period.
It’s Hard Core Sales at its finest.
No, there is not a draw, or a salary + commission.
No, there is not a stack of leads for you to burn through. Marketing does all that.
No, our CRM is not perfect.
YES – YOU ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND VALUABLE AND WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND WE WILL MAKE BIG THINGS HAPPEN FOR YOU.
Yes, the earnings are the highest potential in the entire company.
And yes, the CEO really appreciates great sales professionals – ESPECIALLY the hard core reps.
A successful Hard Core Sales Rep:
– Has a friendly disposition and ability to work well with others.
– Has a strong work ethic similar to small business owners.
– Can delay gratification.
– Uses consistent behaviors to prospect and develop relationships, even in times of personal crisis or doubt.
– Uses consistent behaviors to determine “right fit” relationships and create profitable sales opportunities.
– Uses consistent behaviors to close sales.
Interested in this Position?